Curing ovens are popular process equipment used in various industries. Armature Coil’s curing ovens are used for drying and pre heating parts, as well as curing different types of coatings. Here is a detailed description of these processes:
- Pre-heating: The oven prepares materials like metals, substrates, or medium-density fiberboards for coating process.
- Dry-off: The curing oven helps eliminate moisture or water that gets accumulated during the washing process, which is performed in the pre-treatment stage.
- Curing: In the process, the coating and the part temperature is elevated to achieve the desired coating.
Quality Features that Make ACE Curing Ovens Superior than Other Standard Curing Ovens
The following quality features make ACE industrial curing ovens popular:
- All ovens are designed and manufactured to meet stringent quality and industry standards.
- The ovens are equipped with energy-efficient direct-fired burners
- All ovens are equipped with Open Drip Proof (ODP) electric motors. These motors enable air circulation through the windings. Also, the motors help prevent liquid drops from entering into the motor within a 15 degree vertical angle.
- The oven has an aluminized steel six-inch insulated panel walls, and ceiling.
- ACE curing ovens are equipped with IRI or FM insurance-approved controls.
- All ovens are equipped with Honeywell, Allen Bradley, and MAXON components.
- Duct work is designed to minimize or strictly avoid direct air impingement.
- ACE curing ovens can be automatically shut down.
- These ovens are available in over twenty standard sizes, and are designed operating temperatures up to 500 oF.
- The ovens can also be availed in custom sizes depending on the application requirements.
Benefits of ACE Curing Ovens
ACE batch ovens are proven to provide the following benefits.
- The ovens are provided with well-defined designs, which inform about the complete assembly, start up, as well as operational instructions.
- Overall costs of operation, and maintenance are significantly reduced.
- The ovens offer dependable and reliable operation.
- ACE batch ovens are easy to operate
Standard Features of ACE Curing Ovens
All our curing ovens are equipped with the following features:
- Honeywell digital temperature controller
- Maxon burners
- Honeywell flame safety control
- Powered exhaust and automatic purge burners
- Burner and high-temperature limit controls
- UL-listed electrical control panel
- Designed and built to NFPA, FM, OSHA and IRI standards
- Ceiling-mounted distribution ductwork and burner box
- 460 VAC, 3-phase, 60 hz
- Double doors on one-end.
The following are optional accessories provided with these ovens:
- Double doors on both ends
- Aluminized 20 ga floor, 25″ steel plate, and 3″ insulated panel
- Chart recorder
- End-mounted burner box
- Door-activated, low-fire switch
- 208 VAC, 3-phase, 60 Hz
- 240 VAC, 3-phase, 60 Hz